Congressman Peter Roskam

Representing the 6th District of Illinois

Agency Help

One of my most important responsibilities as your Representative in Congress is to help you with federal problems. While I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. Regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a signed and completed privacy authorization form, as required by the federal Privacy Act, before I begin work on your case.

Please note--there are two versions of the privacy form. A printable version of the general privacy release can be found here: privacy authorization form.  This form should be used for inquiries involving most federal agencies. For assistance with immigration inquiries with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, a printable version of that privacy release can be found here

Education Department
FCC - Federal Communications Commission
Housing and Urban Development
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Internal Revenue Service
Department of Labor

*Military - If you would like my help with a Military issue, please print out my Authorization Form and fax or mail it to my office. If you have any questions, feel free to call my office.
Office of Personnel Management
Passport Service
Postal Service
Social Security Administration
State Department - Visas
Department of Veteran's Affairs